XXX Sprint Car Chassis (Bare Frame). Raised Rail. AUS-TAF extended head clearance design.
The AUS-TAF design originated in 2018 for the Australian market given they have stringent head clearance rules (minimum of 2"). This new cage design meets those rules for every height of driver, as it is 2" taller at the front of the cockpit, and 3" taller at the back of the cockpit (over a standard height chassis). This gives additional head room of about 1 1/2" over the WEDGE chassis (and 2 1/2" over a standard height chassis). Comes with a loose (not welded in) cage forward halo (SC-CH-0021).
- 87" or 88" with a 40" set back
- 2 1/2" of additional head clearance (over a standard height chassis)
- Stock World Of Outlaws compatible cockpit upright bars.
- Stock left side elbow safety bar, and right side cockpit horizontal safety bar.
- Comes stock with billet aluminum steering box top clamp (SPUD-8372)
- Billet double hole front shock towers
- Reinforced belly pan dzus tabs
- Comes stock with (loose) cage forward halo (SC-CH-0021)
- Computerized Flex-Bench designed and track proven flex characteristics
CALL FOR PRICING & AVAILABILITY